- ! Closing Info !
- Lunch Menus-Food Services
- Log In
- Class A
- Google Staff Email
- MAP (students using iPads/Chromebooks)
- MISTAR ParentPortal
- MISTAR StudentConnect
- MISTAR TeacherConnection
- Moodle (students and teachers)
- NWEA (teacher login)
- Professional Growth and Teacher Evaluation Process (staff)
- Professional Learning Community (PLC - staff)
- STAGES (evaluation - staff)
Central 8th Grade Party Class of 2019 Information
8th Grade Party
Friday, May 29th 6:00-9:00 pm
Parents of 8th grade students WE NEED YOUR HELP with the 8th Grade party!
We need parents to sign up on the following committees:Donations, Decorations, Food, Games & Activities, Organizing Chaperons, Photos, Set Up & Clean up. Please email Mrs. Kownacki or Mrs. Mollick to add your name to the list to help. We will have on going meetings between now and May 29th but we need parents to help in the initial planning stages to put the plan in action. May 29th will be here before we know it.
Thank you again for your support,
The 8th Grade Party Planning Committee &
Mrs. Kownacki & Mrs. Mollick
Co-Student Council Advisors
Central Middle School